Albion Anyone?

exactly that!

by Nefarious-SiN » Mar 25 2017, 1:02 am

If anyone is playing or wants to play. A few of us are. Msg me in discord, or INgame to gu invite. Name is Vegasthunder...
[SiN]AceTheFlame: turn the lights off and the only thing left is just the mouth and your imagination
Nefarious-SiN
Core

by Squatch » Jul 18 2017, 3:33 am

Are there servers? if so, which are you on?
Squatch

by Rezz » Jul 18 2017, 3:53 pm

Hey im looking to play albion online. Look like a great pvp and crafting game. Lot of you guys are playing ?
Rezz

by Spellfyre » Jul 19 2017, 2:47 am

Albion has been a blast. You guys have a decent sized group going?
Spellfyre
Recruit

by LeKtriK » Aug 07 2017, 12:29 pm

Long time no see guys! I just started playing Albion, anyone else playing? Friend and I looking for a guild if you guys aren't playing.
LeKtriK

by mordavian » Aug 07 2017, 7:26 pm

I'm playing, friend "Hadden". I'm still trying to figure out what to do in the game though, I have some friends from work playing too.
mordavian

by LeKtriK » Aug 07 2017, 8:45 pm

It's essentially a PVP and GVG game focused around crafting in a 100% player driven market. You cannot vendor anything, everything is sold on markets to other players.

For leveling, you need to increase your fighting/armor skill by killing crap with whatever gear you want to master which determines your class. You can fight open world mobs (there aren't a crap load), you can do expeditions in town (blue portal), hell gates found in open world, and dungeons.

Silver is obtained purely through killing enemies since there are no vendors.

A huge part of the game has to do with gathering and crafting. Anything you do in the game works towards your Adventure level which indicates the type of mount you can use. While killing works towards your reaver AKA fighing level which is relevant to the type of gear you use. If you swap to different weapons, you essential start over and have to level it instead.

Mid to late game is about PVP. Black/red zones players that are killed drop everything except their money. Having gathering and crafts will make funding gear easy if you happen to get killed. Guilds can claim territories which allow you to craft for free and gain bonuses to gathering in your area.

I had a late start, so I'm focusing on gathering/crafting and doing some PVE grind when my friend is online. I just joined a random guild today, will see what they have to offer as far as leveling my reaver.
LeKtriK

Return to General Discussion