RoA or DND?

exactly that!

by Dragonite » Jun 21 2016, 10:50 am

Death going to go back to DFO? I'm leaning towards DND just because the admins/devs seem more professional. Sadly the server is in France. I was playing the Alpha for RoA im scared the admins will abuse their power.

I don't think it's going to launch for some time *Probably xmas 2016*
Dragonite

by AceTheFlame-SiN » Jun 21 2016, 2:53 pm

I don't speak for the guild, but DF is dead for me. It'll remain a fun memory, but that's it. I don't trust any of these devs honestly. Shady behavior aside, DF needs a group of devs that are willing to ignore the already established good PvP and put majority of their focus on PvE content.

The game will continue to die until it gets backed by a group of devs that understand there aren't enough true wolves(players that are happy just killing/looting others) to make a successful self sustaining MMO. To hold interest you need to have established PvE(obviously PvP should be integrated). Most players are not going to be happy with grinding on mindless mob ai to craft gear that they will lose. These players need to have engaging content to keep their interest. Every time I hear about UO EVERYONE has a fun story to tell that usually doesn't involve grinding mobs or being the best pvper. Just maybe its success resides somewhere within that.
AceTheFlame-SiN
Core

Return to General Discussion