Life IS Feudal - Old School Invite

exactly that!

by Pluggers » Jan 30 2016, 6:16 am

Yo Angus, Bone, Radek... remember The Pluggers? Met with some of you in Baltimore. Been away from gaming. Have a family in Japan. Did an Animal Plant show where I hunt killer giant hornets (bit like hunting you fuckers -- deadly) http://www.hornethunter.com -- :) I was Horizon Dragon in UO, EQ, SB and Sinister on AC.

I want to extend an invitation to play/try Life Is Feudal. - its everything we have wanted in a game. Full drop, open sandbox, physics system etc... however server is limited to just 62 players. Looking for a few of you old farts to join me :)

And I am willing to buy it for you (3 copies for those willing to power play it!) It's like no grind EQ Beta or AC without the LvLs, full drop, excellent physics engine full - build castles etc...sandbox. U can be pvping in 5 min with a newb with slings! Slings are EPIC!!!

details:
Game: Life IS feudal (alpha)
TS; 209.95.57.8:10017 - or we can use yours
Server: [US] U.S Server #1 We Never Wipe RP/PvP 3k Skillcap

PvP toon:
Race: Khoor. max out Agility 30
Crafting skill: Max out Natural Law (so u can make a sking and find food)
Combat Skill: max out Throwing Weapon (skill level up SOOO fast so others do matter)

Contact
Email: pluggers@mtrout.com
Gchat: mjtrout@gmail.com
Pluggers

by shrike-SiN » Jan 30 2016, 4:06 pm

That actually looks surprisingly good for an Alpha, then again it seems like it's been in development for quite some time. Pluggers were on Atlantic, weren't you?
shrike-SiN
Core

by L-C-SiN » Jan 30 2016, 7:32 pm

When I think of "The Pluggers," I remember quickbeam and plug. Were there other members in that guild?
ImageImage
L-C-SiN
Core

by Pluggers » Jan 31 2016, 2:12 am

Mike "Plug" is in DC running 4 successful IT companies. Not sure where quickbeam (need to ask mike) is and Heart, last I heard (3 years ago) got married moved to iceland I think... Skyblade is still around not sure where. I am the only one left championing the cause. Quarm is coming to play too. I am trying to get the word out.

LiF is like 3d UO where everytime you succeed you get 5% (sever setting). basically you can make the game a grind or fast paced. L-C if you send me your steam account info. I'm Beatdowndawg on steam I will gift you the game as a Plugger's gift!
Pluggers

by Pluggers » Jan 31 2016, 2:26 am

Yea. we were on Atlantic. Covetous Dungeon area. Would fight the Covertus Crew -- wasn't that you guys?

shrike-SiN wrote:That actually looks surprisingly good for an Alpha, then again it seems like it's been in development for quite some time. Pluggers were on Atlantic, weren't you?
Pluggers

by shrike-SiN » Jan 31 2016, 3:20 am

Nope, we were all on Great Lakes. Those KAAOS idiots from your server came over to try to compete and got embarrassed pretty bad, that's about the only crossover I can recall from UO days.

Btw, I'm probably going to check this out. Looks like my kinda style and some of the mechanics sound neat. Do you know how realistic the spring 2016 beta outlook is?
shrike-SiN
Core

by shrike-SiN » Jan 31 2016, 6:02 am

I downloaded and messed around a bit. This thing has some really rough edges. It's got some nice concepts but the play is really buggy, for 3 years in it really ought to be a lot smoother. I guess I'll check in periodically to see if it's improving.
shrike-SiN
Core

by Excavius » Jan 31 2016, 8:37 pm

I remember fighting The Pluggers. I used to be Magika, Ran with The Mercs and KoR when I played on Atlantic. Been a while since I saw the name Horizon Dragon.
Excavius

by Pluggers » Feb 07 2016, 7:55 am

I remember u.... Killing me a lot
Pluggers

by Excavius » Feb 12 2016, 2:11 am

Yeah, the good ole days. ;p
Excavius

Return to General Discussion